Search results for: 'Time After Time'
- Related search terms
- Time After Time and 1=1
- Time After Time and 1>1
- Time After Time" and "x"="y
- Time After Time999999.1 union select unhex(hex(version())) -- and 1=1
- Time After Time99999' union select unhex(hex(version())) -- 'x'='x
In The Hobbit™: the Defeat of Smaug™, embark on a great adventure based on The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.
Try to safely navigate your way to the Lonely Mountain and reclaim all the treasure that the evil dragon Smaug is hiding... but beware - the treasure is fiercely guarded and must be won in battle!
Will you trade your jewels for adventure points? Can you successfully answer the riddles or recite the songs? Do you have the courage to steal a jewel right from under Smaug’s nose?
On this adventure you’ll travel through the Edge of the Wild, the Misty Mountains, the Carrock, Mirkwood, Long Lake, and finally confront the Desolation of Smaug. Each terrain will yield magical encounters and valuable treasure. All your wit, luck and skill will be tested.
Are you up to the challenge to be crowned King Under the Mountain? This is the game that will entertain and enchant you time and time again!
Contents: Gameboard, 72 Gandalf/Adventure Cards, 2 Six-sided Dice, a 20-sided Die, 6 Hobbit Figures, 60 Gems, 6 Tracking Cards, a Lonely Mountain, a Cut-Out Dragon, 6 Markers, a Spinner and Instructions
Designers: Michael Stern and Keith MeyersLearn More
In The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth, fight on the side of Aragorn, Gandalf, Gimli, Legolas and other companions against the armies of Mordor. To defeat your enemies, you must form fellowships of companions and send them into battle.
While building your fellowships, the Eye of Sauron is always vigilant, so you must beware of a counterattack.
The player that defeats the most powerful hordes from Mordor wins the game!
Contents: 66 Cards and Instructions
Designer: Andreas ZimmermannLearn More
- Unleash your creativity: Sunflower Valley is a relative "roll N' Draw" Game in which players roll dice and then make choices by drawing sunflowers, houses & Railroads on their dry-erase game board
- Play again & again: excellent replay value with 8 different map combinations to choose from, ensuring a unique experience Each time you play!
- Score points with clever planning and attracting villagers to come live in your Sunflower Valley, and win bonus points as you connect your houses with Railroads!
- Designed for 2 to 5 players ages 8 and up, with each game lasting on average between 45 to 60 minutes.
- Contents include 20 double-sided sheets, 6 custom dice, 5 erasable markers, 1 wooden token and a dice placement board