Slangology™ is the fantabulous, laugh-out-loud party game of slang deﬁnitions!
The exciting scoring system will keep everyone amped up, as you secretly place down votes of +2, +3 and even -1.
Will your funny and creative "definition" be convincing enough? Can you guess the real slang meaning?
You’ll never know what will come up in this hilarious, off-the-hook party game!
Contents: 800 Slang Words on 200 Cards, 8 Dry-erase Boards and Markers, 8 Letter Tokens, 24 Scoring Chips, a Score Board and Instructions
1. The Slangmeister reads a slang term from the card
2. Players create their own believable deﬁnitions
3. The correct slang meaning is mixed in with the choices
4. Try to figure out the real definition, while getting others to vote for yours!
In Slangology, one player draws a card that shows several slang words and definitions. That player acts as a "judge" for the round and reads one of the words aloud. Each player then writes a definition.
The judge then reads all of the definitions (including the actual correct one) aloud, without revealing which player wrote what. Then all players vote on which definition they believe is correct, which may be correct and which one they believe is definitely not correct by placing tokens with values of 3 points, 2 points and -1 point. Players earn points when other players believe theirs is correct, so the more believable the "definition" the better!
In the next round, another player acts as judge and this time, the definition is read and all players must invent their own slang word to match the definition.
- Ages 10+
- 3 - 8 players
- 30 minute playing time
- Slangology is the fantabulous, laugh-out-loud party game of slang definitions!
- You'll never know what will come up in this hilarious, off-the-hook party game.